The MSI MAG CoreLiquid B Series liquid cooler takes everything back to simplicity. Its anti-rotate blockhead makes installation all the easier while its Auto-RGB lighting is sure to brighten your build. The MSI MAG CoreLiquid B240's water blockhead is designed with an anti-rotate mechanism to make sure the logo is always sitting upright. The MSI MAG CoreLiquid B240 liquid cooler provides out-of-the-box support for LGA 1700.
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source. Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior. Stylish yet built for flexibility, the MAG CoreLiquid B Series has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Anti-rotate mechanism makes sure the logo is always sitting upright.
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat.
- Compatible with AMD and Intel Sockets.
- Radiator Size_ 240 mm
- Radiator Dimensions_ 27.4 x 12 x 2,7 cm
- Radiator Material_ Aluminum
- Number of Fans_ 2
- Fan Dimensions_ 12 x 12 x 2.5 cm
- Fan Air Flow_ 21.63 ~ 78.73 CFM
- Fan Bearing_ FDB Bearing
- Fan Life Expectancy_ 60,000 Hours
- Fan Rated Current_ 0.25A
- Fan Power Consumption_ 3W
- PWM Mode_ Yes
- Fan Lighting_ Auto-RGB
- Pump Life Expectancy_ 100,000 Hours
- Pump Noise Level_ 18 dBA
- Pump Power Consumption_ 4.08W
- Pump Speed_ 4200 RPM +-10%
- Cold Plate Material_ Copper
- Block Dimension_ Φ7 x 4.6 cm
- Intel Socket Support_ LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA 2011/2011-3/2066
- AMD Socket Support_ AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
WHAT'S IN THE BOX_
- MSI MAG CoreLiquid B240 AIO Liquid Cooler - Black x1