Crucial DDR5 Laptop Memory can empower your computer to transfer data 50% faster than DDR4 at launch, resulting in shorter load times, file transfers, downloads, lag time and improved refresh rates. Due to higher bus efficiency, DDR5 technology is not just faster than the previous generation, it’s better.
Crucial DDR5 offers 50% faster speeds than DDR4 at launch, empowering laptop users with extreme performance right out of the box. Even more impressive, Crucial DDR5 Laptop Memory is optimized for enhanced performance and multitasking, not just during testing, but in real-world conditions. Opening more browser tabs and switching between apps now feels more responsive than ever.
Significant improvements to DDR5 channel architecture can help you get more work done in less time. With nearly 2x the bandwidth of DDR4, enabled by faster speeds, longer burst lengths, twice the banks and bank groups, two 32-bit channels, and improved refresh schemes, Crucial DDR5 still outperforms DDR4 with higher latency numbers.
Crucial DDR5 introduces on-module voltage regulation with a power management integrated circuit (PMIC), which was on the motherboard with older memory technologies for improved efficiency and stability. This results in improved signaling and cleaner power regulation for the modules.
- Optimize the performance of laptops powered by 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Harness blazing speeds and massive memory bandwidth
- 5200MT/s – 1.5x the data rates of DDR4
- Game at higher frame rates and run demanding software, and power through heavy workloads
- Future-proof your laptop for next-generation computing
- Technology: DDR5
- Speed: DDR5-5200
- Density: 32GB
- Module Type_ SODIMM
- DIMM Type_ Unbuffered
- CAS Latency_ 42
- Extended Timings_ 42-42-42
- Voltage: 1.1V
- ECC: Non-ECC
- Kit Qty_ 1
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimensions_ 6.9 x 3 x 0.3 cm
- Product Weight_ 8.7 g
WHAT'S IN THE BOX_
- Crucial 32GB 5200MHz DDR5 SODIMM Laptop Memory – Black x1